Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Another Week of Storms

Does it ever end? I think not. I lose so much sleep to thunder these days. I forgot to post a drawing on Sunday so here it is. I searched and searched for the perfect prize and came up empty. It's not that I have nothing to offer because I have a lot of things here. I just wanted something really special. So, I decide to do ANOTHER $50 gift certificate to my website- any patterns or charts plus the shipping will be free.

Email me at PGPeddler@aol.com by Saturday midnight, don't delay as there's not much time left. Put GIFT in the subject line. Add your name and mailing address to the body so I have it for the order when you win. Will it be you? You'll find out on Sunday -and don't forget it's Father's Day. If you haven't purchased your card yet, hurry, run, go get it.

I'll post the winner on Sunday.


My daughter has an Etsy Store where she sells beautiful hand made repurposed vintage jewelry. She donates 1/3 of her sales to the Ralpha House in Joplin, MO. Ralpha House provides a safe haven and programs for sexually abused and exploited children. She was there last week volunteering with a crew from Operation Blessing while they rebuild Joplin. There's a great story about them in the local news.


No comments:

Post a Comment