Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Morning in New York

It's definitely less noisy in the early morning here in NYC. The rain has quit and we're expecting a sunny day. We thought about going to ABC News this morning but dragging our feet a bit. One good thing about NYC, there's a Starbucks on every corner!

WE are headed back to the fabric company later this morning and I can honestly say that it is such fun! To see an idea move into each stage and become fabric- I'm really enjoying it more this time. The last line I did was a few years back and I was learning. Not that I know everything now, but I know a lot more about what I want this time around. The new fabric line will be out next Spring. I'll post more about it later in the year. Nothing like being around a fabric company to get your creative juices flowing! Wow, you just can't imagine!

Well, off for coffee.

1 comment:

  1. I've missed the past few posts of yours, but I'm so jealous that you're in New York. It's my favorite place in the world! Make sure you go to the Roxy Deli or one of the other ones and get a pastrami sandwich. They're huge, but the best in the world!!

    ReplyDelete