Sunday, March 14, 2010

Carrot Hop Quilt Winner!

WE have a winner of the Carrot Hop quilt this week. It's Kim from GA. I had a lot of entries this week, so thanks to you all for entering. I'll offer another finished quilt before Easter so stay tuned.

I had company for dinner today- we had a turkey dinner with all of the trimmings and I had to wait until they left to Blog. Sorry for the delay in posting!

This week I'll offer the two new little candle mat charts for the drawing (see the pictures below). To enter, email me at PGPeddler@aol.com and put "LCM" in the subject line. Include your full name and mailing address. Only entries with both will be considered. There will be 2 winners.

For quilters, there will be a drawing for three patterns, #382, My Secret garden, #372 Summer's Song and #378, Cat's in the Cabin. To enter, email me at PGPeddler@aol.com and put "Spring" in the subject line. Include your full name and mailing address. Only entries with both will be considered. There will be 2 winners. Good luck everybody!

2 comments: