Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday Morning

I'm looking forward to a great day of shopping and getting my hair done. With Christmas coming, I'll spend a few days each week getting ready. I got my tree up Saturday and had dinner after church yesterday for all the kids and grandkids. Nathan was particularly fond of the old tricycle ornament from Hallmark that's probably 15 years old.

My favorite ornament remains to be a Lang ornament I got at the International Quilt Festival in Houston years ago. I have a lot of Lang & Hallmark ornaments.

If all goes well with the house purchase, I am moving in January so I've been doing a lot of packing and reorganizing these days in my spare time. Even though January is not a great time of the year to be outside, hopefully the weather will cooperate when it's time to actually move!

No comments:

Post a Comment