Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Winners!

Well, we have two winners for last week. They are Donna from TN and Joan from SD. Congratulations ladies! I sent you an email.

I did something special on my Newsletter last week and had a lot of comments about it. Thanks to everyone who responded in time and got a free chart.

This week I thought I'd offer THREE Cardinal charts- they are the ones pictured here. We'll also have THREE winners this week. By the way, this contest is open to everyone, whether you are in the United States or not.

To enter, email me before next Saturday at midnight. Put you entire mailing address in there (sorry, those without are not considered for winning and we have had a lot of them incomplete) and "Cardinal" in the title. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment