Friday, August 13, 2010

Tomato Recipes

Susan in Colorado emailed me a great recipe today for tomatoes (from her daughter) and got me to thinking. I wonder just how many other great garden recipes are out there that I don't even know about? If you have a recipe that you love, please feel free to share it. I'm thinking I might send a newsletter (which I seldom do any more) and include the recipes.

My birthday was this week and I had such a great day.
My kids and grand kids took me out to Chevy's (Tex-Mex) for dinner.
I endured the Happy Birthday song and the sombrero on my head and ended up with the free dessert so it was a good time had by all. I did share the dessert with 3 yr. old Grace and 2 yr. old Nathan. Our 11 month old grand baby Patrick had been very sick for the last 5 weeks and lost a lot of weight, weighing in at just 17 lbs now. They finally got a diagnosis of an intestinal blockage and he's now on the road to recovery. It's so good to have three happy babies again.

Don't forget about the drawing this week. Enter by tomorrow night. I'll be drawing two names on Sunday for the new charts.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Cheryl!! I'll bet you looked good in the sombrero :-) And so glad that your grandson has been diagnosed and on his way to recovery!!

    ReplyDelete