Sunday, February 19, 2012

Rustling Leaves is here!

I just got my package full of fabric from my new Rustling leaves line from Benartex. I believe the fabric is for sale already so I don't have to keep it quiet! There are two panels with this line. One can be used for a wall hanging, or cut up for pillows. The other just has lots of leaves on it. It'd make a good table runner or could be cut up for craft projects. I think the fabrics turned out really nice- I just love fall fabric! I can't wait to use it on some new projects. Here's more shots of it below. I actually painted these leaves with watercolors. They turned out nice on fabric!

3 comments:

  1. The fabric looks wonderful. I want to jump right in and sew something. I will have to look for the fabric. Congrats on all the wonderful new developments in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fabrics are beautiful. Love those gold tones especially! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete