Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Light at the End of the Tunnel




Wow, what a busy month but I finally have all the new charts finished, printed and ready for the St. Charles Needlework Show this weekend. It's 5:20 am and I'm still up working on changes to the website. They should be up in a few days.
I did a great little pumpkin pattern, called #44 Three Pumpkins, modeled after my best selling #163 Pumpkin Patch craft pattern from 1997 shown on my website. Three Pumpkins includes 3 different sized pumpkins. It's stitched on Weeks Dye Works Linen and really is quick and easy to finish. Finishing instructions are included in the chart.


I also did a line of little candle mats. Here is #45 Little Candle Mats- Leaves. So far I have 12 candle mat charts. Four of which will be released in St. Charles this weekend. I will post more pictures here over the new few days. I will have two more candle mats ready for the Online Needlework Show in October.
I have a new line of finished items for use with cross stitch, punchneedle, stitchery & wool embroidery. I will post pictures later this week. It's an exciting time here.
I'm headed to bed! Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment