Friday, September 11, 2009

Almost Saturday

I just made another pot of coffee as I can see it will be a late night again in the studio. I have endured only 4 hours of sleep for the last 4 nights and it looks like tonight will probably end up the same way. I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the design tunnel though! I should get most of the new cross stitch designs back from the photographer tomorrow. I'm feeling a bit anxious these days as the St. Charles Needlework Show is fast approaching. It's two weeks from today in fact. I will post a few sneak peeks on here in the next couple of days. Hopefully they will be up on the website in another week.

We have a great new seasonal series of designs and will be releasing two more designs from the series each month after for a while. I also have a great line of finished products coming very soon. All made in the USA even! They will all debut at the St. Charles Needlework Wholesale Show.

There is a huge Online Needlework Show coming October 7-12 that we will be a part of. We'll post a link when it opens. Be sure to check it out. We will all be at the Houston Quilt Show at that same time. It will be interesting to see how well the two shows will work at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment