Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Easter Weekend!



I got a great deal on quilt backing fabric and I thought I'd pass the savings on to you. It's 108" wide and I have it listed in 4 yard cuts in lots of colors like red, navy, black, brown, green, tan, etc. It's listed at $25 right now with priority postage $5, which ends up about $7 per yard compared to the regular price of $11 a yard. After April the cost will go up to the regular price. The 4 yard cuts are enough for a king sized quilt. http://www.prairiegrovepeddler.com/Other.html


Take a look when you get a chance. We can cut any size piece also. We also listed some spring runners and quilts here. http://www.prairiegrovepeddler.com/quilt.html



I have 4 quilts being made and 2 more being quilted! We are on a roll now. I also have 4 new patterns for wool, one of the fibers I love, love, love! Other than the cold I have right now- yes, the second weekend in a row that I am sick, I plan to have a productive day today finishing a lot of projects then it's a holiday weekend! My sister Charlotte from TX is here this weekend to celebrate Easter with us and I plan to chill out with her all weekend. We hope you and your families have a blessed Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment