Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday , Monday

What a beautiful morning it is here in Missouri! This whole summer has been unusually cool and wet. We've only used the A/C 2 days so far. Tomorrows forecast- you guessed it, rain. I hope to make the most of today. I'm on my fifth cup of coffee this morning so I think I'll be moving quickly for the next few hours.

I got a lot of music downloaded on the I-pod over the weekend and I really like it. There's some great old songs on there that I haven't heard in years. Now I can easily sit for hours with plugs in my ears. Who knew? The best part, I don't pay attention to any other distractions.

We had a great response over the weekend on the free chart download on the cross stitch site. Thanks everybody for looking! We are anticipating the Scavenger Hunt starting next Monday. It's going to be a fun month.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment