Saturday, November 26, 2011

Pre-Christmas Website Special

Happy Holidays- it's coming. I just listed a bunch of quilts on the quilt page of the website. We also have a BLOG special this weekend on our website. It runs through Wednesday, 11/30/11. Order any patterns, charts or pre-finished stitchables on the website and get 20% off the entire order. Finished quilts are not included. Sorry!
The voucher can be used multiple times through Wednesday. www.prairiegrovepeddler.com

When you order, type the word

prairie

into the voucher box at check out for the discount.

I'll be cleaning the house and putting up my Christmas decorations this weekend. I did a little bit of shopping yesterday and the crowds weren't too bad at the Mall, in my opinion. I stayed away from Toys-R-Us though!

1 comment:

  1. I don't do Toys R Us on a good day. I can't imagine it this time of the year :0}

    ReplyDelete