Monday, April 26, 2010

Rainy Days & Mondays

I'm sorry for not posting sooner but we have been really busy here. It's been raining for days in the Midwest, we had 7" of rain over the weekend. I do look forward to planting flowers but I think it might be a bit longer waiting to dry out. I do plan to hit the greenhouse this week for my extensive selection. I've made my list and I'm sticking to it.

Moving always presents new possibilities for flowers. My husband has made me numerous flower beds plus we have four gardens so far. He planted a field of sweet corn last week and plans to put in about 100 tomato plants. Can you tell we love tomatoes? I'll can a lot of them and we'll put up juice with the rest. I love spring!

We are almost finished shipping all orders from the Online Needlework Show. It was a great show and we got a lot of new customers. Thank you for your orders. We are down to three more orders to ship this week. All others are on their way. We had drawings each day during the show and gave away 32 charts in all. Four of our Blog readers won a new charts also.

I finished my fabric designing finally. Yeah! I sent it all off and now I can breathe. It's been such a busy month. I am doing two different lines and I'll share it with you as soon as I can. I have a long list of things to start now and I'm anxious to get going on them.

This week, on the Blog, I'll do something special in honor of Mother's Day. The drawing will be for a
$40 gift certificate
good for your choice of any patterns or charts listed on my website.
You can choose something special for your mom!

To enter for the drawing- email me at PGPeddler@aol.com by this Saturday- midnight.
Put "Gift" in the subject line and include your name and full address.
I'll choose one lucky winner on Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Like you we love tomatoes. There is so much you can do with them. We make our own salsa sauce and i bottle alot up for spaghetti sauces through the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love fresh garden tomatoes too. When I was growing up, I'd often have a big one for lunch with just salt and pepper.

    Now I love bruschetta, made with a grilled piece of bread, brush on a little olive oil, and then top with the bruschetta mixture of tomatoes, basil (also from the garden), garlic, and more olive oil. (at least those are the ingredients I can remember)

    Good luck with all the planting and congrats on the fabric.

    Yumm!

    ReplyDelete