Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wednesday Already?

Well, I can see this week is going to fly by. I got back from the Houston Quilt Market and Festival yesterday after 2 weeks away. Amazing how much business goes on without even being here! I have an enormous amount of orders yet to ship from market. Donna has been keeping up with most of what came in but I'll be helping today to get the rest out. It's a little before 5 a.m. and I'm ready to work! Motivation!

We are almost done with the Online Needlework Show orders. We'll send the last of them tomorrow. Winners for the drawings will be shipped the promised new charts tomorrow or Thursday. Everything should be on its way by Friday for sure. If you won one of the daily drawings, and didn't send in your mailing address, well, now would be a good time! I can't tell you what the two new charts are yet but the winners will find out in a few days. It's a secret! I'll post pictures here in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment