Friday, March 18, 2011

Good Friday Morning

I'm up and at 'em early this beautiful Friday morning and listening to I Love Lucy on the Hallmark Channel. They sure don't make them like that anymore. I'm also an Andy Griffith fan. I guess I'm stuck in the 50's. ~sigh~ Enjoying my wonderful coffee with cinnamon vanilla creamer. yum!

I've been working on my office/ studio all week it's really coming together. Lots of room after throwing so much out. I still have several walls to paint in the studio but I'm getting closer and the office is completely done now. I hesitate to say I can see the light at the end of the tunnel as my husband always says it's a train coming. Knowing the train wreck that I end up with a lot, it's an ever present thought.

I went with gold walls for all of the rooms. I had a choice and I considered every option. I have moss green rooms, blue rooms and lots of tan rooms. I even have a pink bathroom. I was searching for a new color to use and something inspiring. I considered red and purple and ended with gold. Later I thought about burnt orange but by then, it was too late. I like the gold- called Yukon Gold. It's dark but very rich and inspiring.

Sarah and Grace are visiting these few days so I am putting the remodel on hold for now. It's great to see them and the grand kids are having a blast playing together. Four year old Grace has changed so much in a month. She is going through a growth spurt and getting very long, skinny legs. Nathan is only three but states the entire pledge of allegiance perfectly. Patrick is one but actually answers your questions. He's the only one year old that answers "yeah" for yes to just about everything. Most little kids say "No" to everything! My, they're all growing so fat.

What a joy to be a grandma!

Don't forget about the drawing this weekend. I have something in mind for next week also so stay tuned. Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment