Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter


I hope you are enjoying a blessed Easter Day.

He is not here, but is risen:  Luke 2:6

I just got back late from Memphis last night, after visiting my mom, and slept too late this morning for the sunrise service.  I hate when that happens! 
It's been a great week though and most productive.

The vegetable garden is half planted already, just praying we don't have a hard freeze anymore this year.
My flowers are waiting on the deck for the perfect timing to plant.
We still have a few tender plants waiting for warmer days but things are looking great around here.  My husband put in a new brick and stone patio last week off the deck and we are going to add some planting beds around it.  I am ready for some bar-b-ques this spring.
Next is a sand box for the grand kids. We hope to find a way to cover it due to the neighbor's cat.  I grew catnip last year near the deck and kitty has been a frequent visitor ever since.

I am working on another new fabric line this week and hope to send it off by next weekend.  
I am motivated! Harvest Song just came out and I have another new line coming out this fall.

 
We have a winner today for the Harvest Song fabric panel.  The winner is

Marilyn F. from WI.  

Congratulations Marilyn.  I will be sending you the panel this week.

I just brewed some tea and I'm headed for the freezer to pluck a few frozen peaches out to add to it. 
Peach tea and a good book.  What a wonderful day! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Cheryl.
    Your garden sounds like it has a good start.
    You will have a nice summer with the new patio also.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete