Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Post Election

The election is over finally!  No More Calls!  No more television ads!  It's hard to believe it was only a few months as it seemed to go on forever.  Maybe life will get back to normal now.    On to the holidays, I say!  Thanksgiving will be here two weeks from tomorrow.  It just seems so early this year.  I have not had a chance to even think about pies or pumpkin roll but I guess I better do it soon. 

Anybody have a favorite recipe to share?

I have one last class and it's a biggie!  I have a big presentation to do and I'm done.  It has been fun and I really enjoyed it and this late stage in my life, although sometimes I think it actually shortened my life!  These college kids just don't know how good they have it compared to the 70's!

My 5 year old granddaughter broke her ar last week and had to have surgery.  The surgeon talked to her  before surgery to break the ice with her.  He asked her if she smoke or drank?  Without missing a beat, she said, well, I don't smoke but I drink!  It was so funny!  Her expression was priceless! Kids say the darndest things!

1 comment:

  1. EEKS! I didn't realize it was only 2 weeks until Thanksgiving! Better get busy figuring out the meal... :P

    Hope the granddaughter is doing better, too.

    Sandy A

    ReplyDelete