Friday, September 9, 2011

We're on a Roll!

Happy Friday!

I just listed a bunch more quilts on the website and refreshed everything. I sold a few quilts so I had to remove them. I'm loving being able to control my own website. I should have taken it over years ago. Check it out when you can. www.prairiegrovepeddler.com

While I was in the design mood, I changed the look of the Blog. How do you like it? I decided to go the shabbyblog way. It's a fresh new look and I'm loving it also. Homework's done, house is clean, puppy is learning tricks, so there's nothing else to do but design. After all, what's a girl to do, right?

I heard from Benartex, my entire new fabric line is on the way to me so I'll be doing some serious sewing later next week. I'll have to check with Benartex to see when I can post pictures of this next line.

Don't forget the contest this week if you get the newsletter. Deadline is Saturday night. I'll be contacting the winners next week for choices on patterns.

2 comments:

  1. Love the new blog look! Cannot wait to see the fabric line AND the projects!

    ReplyDelete