Monday, April 7, 2014

Harvest Song Week 2 Winner

 Sorry to be late this week but I had a stomach bug and couldn't get out of bed for a few days.  Thank goodness for my Netbook or I would be even more behind.  Unfortunately, I got the bug my grand babies had when I was watching them last week.  ~~sigh~~

We have a winner for Week #2 in the drawing for a little bundle of Harvest Song fabrics.  

The winner for Week #2 is Donna B. from IL.
Congratulations!

Next week is a new drawing for the last bundle.  Week 4 is for the panel.
So, here's what you do for the Week 3 (another bundle of fat quarters):

1. Email me at PGPeddler@aol.com before next Saturday night, April 12, at midnight central time. If you are not sure of this time zone, make sure you email before Saturday.

2. In the Subject LINE of the email put LEAVES.
This is very important.  ALL emails without this exact wording are not considered for the drawing.

3. In the BODY of the email- put your name and mailing address.

WE do not share this info with anyone, in fact, we delete them after the drawing.  This just makes it faster to ship the fabric TO YOU. If you win, we only post your first name, last initial and state for privacy reasons.

1 comment: