Sunday, March 30, 2014

Harvest Song Week 1 Winner

 Beautiful weather today.  I think it's 75 degrees out there.  Yesterday I got another two flats of seeds started and I am so ready for my garden.  It won't be long now.

I had my kids and grand kids all over for dinner today after church and it was so nice to see them all at the same time.  The weather has been so nasty each weekend that we have skipped family dinners for quite a while.  It's nice to be back in the routine.  

We have a winner for Week #1 in the drawing for a little bundle of Harvest Song fabrics.  

The winner for Week #1 is Christine M. from  WY.
Congratulations!

Next week is a new drawing for another bundle.
So, here's what you do for the Week 2 (another bundle of 7 fat quarters):

1. Email me at PGPeddler@aol.com before next Saturday night, April 5, at midnight central time. If you are not sure of this time zone, make sure you email before Saturday.

2. In the Subject LINE of the email put PUMPKINS.
This is very important.  ALL emails without this exact wording are not considered for the drawing.

3. In the BODY of the email- put your name and mailing address.

WE do not share this info with anyone, in fact, we delete them after the drawing.  This just makes it faster to ship the fabric TO YOU. If you win, we only post your first name, last initial and state for privacy reasons.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you!!! My FQs arrived today, SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! Now, hmmmm what to make....

    ReplyDelete