Monday, December 23, 2013

A Special End of the Year Drawing

I was under the weather yesterday and apologize for not finishing the post.  I could not bring myself to go back to the computer and literally slept all day!  We all need those days at times.  There was ice covering everything outside, including each blade of grass. Church was cancelled due to icy roads so there was no place to rush off to. The Christmas tree was lit all day and when I wasn't sleeping, I was in the big green recliner next to it reading a book.  I keep telling myself one day I will take a reading vacation- you know, when you do nothing but read for a few days.

Anyway, I did the drawing and the winners were Lynn from NC and Vicki from MN.  Each will receive a little bundle of the blue fabrics from the Snowfolk fabric line.

I have been listing Instant Download patterns on Craftsy a little at a time.  If you want a pattern NOW, that's the way to go!  You can see my store here-
I have more to add this morning so keep checking back.  I am thinking about adding cross stitch and punchneedle on there at some point.  

Have you ever purchased Instant downloads?  If so, do you like it better? or not?


This last drawing coming up is for the Snowfolk fabric panel...
and a yard of the navy snowflake fabric to finish it up.

To Enter:
Email me at PGPeddler@aol.com before next Saturday night, December 28, at midnight central time. If you are not sure of this time zone, make sure you email before Saturday.

In the Subject LINE of the email put WEEK 4 SNOWFOLK.
This is very important.  ALL emails without this exact wording are not considered for the drawing.

In the BODY of the email- put your name and mailing address.
WE do not share this info with anyone, in fact, we delete them after the drawing.  This just makes it faster to ship the fabric TO YOU.
If you don't put your name and address BOTH in there, we will make a big ~~sigh~~ and draw another name.

I will post the winners next week.


ONE MORE THING- I will have a SPECIAL DRAWING at the end of the four weeks, after New Years, for each person that enters accordingly.  If you enter all 4 weeks, you get 4 chances.  If you enter 3 weeks, you get 3 chances, and so on, and so on. 



3 comments:

  1. Congrats to week 3 winners! I won a green bundle last week. Thanks Cheryl for the super-fast shipping! The fabric arrived on Thursday.....I love it!!

    Also, I have purchased digital patterns before. While I encountered no problems with downloading the digital patterns, my preference is to purchase patterns the "traditional" way....at a craft shop or online shop for physical mailing of pattern......call me old-fashioned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are feeling better! I wondered if you were able to get out I had heard that your area had lots of ice. I have purchased downloads and love them for when I need a pattern ASAP. If I don't think I am going to make a pattern right away, I like the paper version. That way, when I thumb through my patterns for inspiration, it is right there for me.

    Sandy A

    ReplyDelete
  3. That panel is too cute!
    I hope you are feeling better.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete