Monday, May 14, 2012

Quilt Market Here I Come!

I can't believe it but I'm finally done.  I updated the website overnight with my new patterns.  I freshened up the home page- new colors and all.  I even updated the cart and it all looks pretty good! Here's a new pattern called Christmas in Connecticut.    It's not a huge quilt but there's a lot of detail so it's got a lot of pages to the pattern.  I also have 4 new wool patterns in a series I call Table Toppers.  Here's one of them...
 
Each of the patterns include directions for a table runner, a book case runner and a centerpiece.  This one has a cute little hand-made wool bee skep with little bee buttons sewn on.  I designed these bee buttons- called prairie bees for Just Another Button Co.   The colors of this are brighter than I usually go due to the fact that I am in Cat mode with new patterns.  My new line is much brighter than you'd think!  Check out my new patterns on the website at http://www.prairiegrovepeddler.com/.
I head to Quilt Market this week.  When I come back, we'll have a drawing on the Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment