Sunday, September 11, 2011

WOW- We have LOTS of Winners!

OK, only 1 or 2 people actually got every single question right. Turns out, some of the questions were tricky I guess. Surprise? to even me! I started off correcting all of the wrong answers but it was taking all day as there were LOTS of entries. SO, I just left it alone and told everyone to email me with choices. It went much faster. Check your email if you played the Scavenger Hunt.

Also wanted to mention, I have 2 Facebook pages. One for Quilts and one for Cross Stitch. That was the question missed the most. The Contact Page on my website has both links on it.

I am working on fabric designs today and trying not to watch too much TV on the 9/11 tragedy. I'd sit here crying all day if I did. I'm sure you all know where you were when it happened and we will never forget. I also lost a high school friend last night so I'm so saddened for his family today.

No comments:

Post a Comment