Thursday, September 29, 2011

Just a Quick Note!

I have been so busy working on new patterns and the website that I totally forgot about my Blog again. ~~sigh~~

I got the new fabric line in last week and I've been feverishly working on new quilts day and night. I'm trying to get a lot done before the quilt market in Houston. In my spare time, I keep adding more quilts to the website. They are selling like hotcakes and we're shipping them daily around here. I guess one of these days I'll run out but for now, there's still quite a pile to go. If you haven't looked lately, check out the new ones just added.

I just listed a Winter's Song finished quilt for sale. I've got a Winter's Majesty quilt in the pile to be offered soon also. It feels so good to let it go!

Thanks for all of the kind notes I keep getting and updates on your families! It's funny but I always assumed everyone would post their comments on the Blog but I get most comments in private emails! I enjoy it though so keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment