Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Did I miss it again?

I totally missed another weekend. I do not know how that happens. Too much on my mind I guess. I changed the look of the Blog again, do you like this one?

I have had puppy duty each weekend and Toto, or Taco, as my husband calls her jokingly, is training up really well! She can play ball for an hour, and sit, speak and come. She doesn't, however, shall we say, poopoo outside every time she goes. ~~sigh~~ We're still working on that one. Let's just say I use a lot of Pinesol on the kitchen floor these days!

She's a keeper though. She sleeps through the night now which helps after getting up several times a night for potty breaks and hugs! She officially weighs 3-1/2 pounds now.

She is so happy to see me in the morning and she follows me everywhere with the sweetest little conversational growl. It's her way of telling me everything that happened in the night I guess. I just go along with it since I have no idea what she's really saying! It's so cute though. She truly warms my heart!

I haven't had an inside dog for 30 years. Shameful, I know! I had a indoor cat for 8 years and after sneezing all those years, I decided not to have another inside pet for a while. I'm so glad I changed my mind although I spend a lot of time playing now instead of working.


Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow, right?

I got my fabric last week and been going through it and trying to decide which fabrics to use on the new quilt designs. I'm having a harder time trying to decide (could be puppy sidetracking). I have my favorites and I want to use them on everything! Can't happen though. The fabric won't actually be available for sale until January so I'm not posting pictures of it yet.
~~another sigh~~
Hopefully after Quilt Market ....

I have been listing quilts on the website and they are selling like hotcakes. This is a good thing because I need room for new designs and I'm a pack rat as it is. Some are my favorite quilts over the past few years but I'm learning to "let go". Some of them had two or three models of the same title. It was time! I still have a pile to list so check it out when you get a chance.
http://www.prairiegrovepeddler.com/quilt.html
It changes frequently.

Other than that, I'm working on the new quilts in between puppy play time. Market in Houston comes in late October.

1 comment:

  1. Time sure does fly! Especially on the weekends.

    I love your new "look" on the blog.

    Enjoy your new puppy!

    ReplyDelete