Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Website is Done!

I am so excited to say that the new improved website is ready. ~~whew~~ it took forever.
see it here:
www.prairiegrovepeddler.com

I know it should have been an easy thing but I had problem after problem. It didn't help that I wasn't here each day to work on it and it was done in bits and pieces. I spent some time at the hospital last week with my son and he is home and doing well now. There's always something, huh?

Well, the website is up and running. Please, if you encounter any problems, email me. I'm sure there's a link in there somewhere that's broken. I added a few patterns, had a great time making new graphics, and tried to smooth down the look a bit. My new fabric is due any day so I got the website up just in time. I'll add a Fabric link when the fabric is available. Please scroll through and let me know how you like the new look.

1 comment:

  1. Cheryl, looks great. I think it is easier to navigate this way. Clicked a few and so far did not encounter any issues. Congratulations on the new look.
    PS: Thanks for the patterns ~ I received them yesterday!
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete