Thursday, January 20, 2011

Lots of Quilts

I listed a lot of quilts over several days time on my Etsy store this week. I am hoping to get rid of some and cut down on the collection that I have. I think I am bordering on hoarding at times. I have another batch of quilts to list that equal what is already on there. You can see them out at www.prairiegrovepeddler.etsy.com.

It's my week for cleaning I guess. We got 10" of snow last night so it's beautiful here. We had about 30 cardinals in the back yard today at the feeders, such a welcome sight- all that red in a sea of snow white. I need to bring those feeders closer to the house so I can photograph them better.

Sunday is the drawing the American Folk Art series as noted in the previous post. Don't forget to enter. Next week we may have a drawing for a winter table runner or quilt so stay tuned! I can't help but have winter on my mind. We are getting another 2" of snow tomorrow and another 5-6" on Sunday on top of the 10" we have. It's hard to think of anything else.

Spring has to be on the way, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment