Thursday, January 6, 2011

Facebook

I've been on Facebook for a while now for family photos and such. It's a great way to connect with distant relatives and see lots of fun pictures along the way. I just started a Facebook page for cross stitch and another one for quilts. I didn't do business pages because they were weird about everything but I started regular old pages as though the business is a person. I will put updates on there when I get them and possibly have a few Facebook only specials so you might want to check it out.

You can go to Facebook ( www.facebook.com) and search prairie grove peddler for the quilt page or prairie grove cross stitch for the cross stitch page. You can join either one or both so you can see the updates as they come or just check back every now and then to see them. I'll be posting a special on there very soon.

I have a new cross stitch chart ready and will be sending them to Hoffman Distributors tomorrow. I'm also almost done with the next 4 x 4 patterns and the last of the American Folk Art series.

No comments:

Post a Comment