Sunday, January 17, 2010

Moving, Moving and More Moving!

Does it ever end? I don't know. We're about 2/3 moved so far. The weather has been good for the most part.

We still have no internet connection at the Prairie Grove Peddler so orders are still delayed. Bear with us if you have placed an order recently. Fortunately, I have a connection at home to use for now.

I sent an email to everyone who entered the Blog drawing last week so check your email. There's a surprise for you all. I personally think it was a good week to enter! I hope all of you respond this week. Next week we'll start a whole new drawing with possibly another quilt or finished project. You'll have to check back later and see what it is.

9 comments:

  1. I can only imagine just how frustrating it must be to have no connection at work. I received my email and thank you sooo much I am trying hard to decided which one to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also received your e-mail and will decide and reply later.
    Thank you for your generosity, and especially during your move and all!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too received your email. You are so generous to think of all of us during such a crazy time in your life!

    I am still trying to decide as well, and will email you soon!

    Good luck with the rest of the move!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also received your e-mail and cannot believe your generousity, especially during your move AND with no internet (sometimes a mixed blessing. DH took out our internet trying to rid himself of a virus last night!!!). I've replied but it took me quite a while to decide. And I could change my mind at any moment. Thanks again. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I entered the blog drawing but didn't receive an email from you. I sent my email on the 11th.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just received my email too. Thank you so much!

    We've moved a few times and I must say that I think the local move seemed like it took forever compared to the far away moves. I hope you're all moved and settled soon. L-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also recieved you email. Thank you ! Good luck in this crazy time with the moving

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are getting settled in. Moving is definitely a major chore. Good luck in your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh moving is no fun and will be doing it in june myself. From one province to another.

    ReplyDelete