Sunday, November 8, 2009

Another Autumn Sunday, Another Weekly Winner

We have a winner of the Eye Glass Case this week. It's Leah from TN. Leah, watch your email. I need to know what color you prefer.


This week I'm going to offer my new chart, Three Pumpkins, along with three pumpkin stems to go with it. I think I'll even throw in a small piece of Juniper wool for the leaves to finish them.


All you have to do is email me this week at PGPeddler@aol.com, before Saturday midnight, and put "Three Pumpkins" in the title. Send your name, address and email address. I promise that I won't share it with anyone. I will choose a winner next Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Beautifull pattern !!! And I want to congrat Leah with her winning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love those pumpkins. I would definitely stitch those - they're wonderful.

    ReplyDelete