Saturday, October 31, 2009

NEW Little Candle Mat


I have two new candle mats that I'm releasing this week.

The first one is chart #51 Little Candle Mats- Red Houses. It is 8-1/2" finished and uses Natural linen. I also used Weeks Dye Works wool- Kudzu and DMC pearl cotton #5 to finish it. It says "Home Sweet Home" with my initials and date. It will be on the website later this week.

There's a Retail Online Show starting this Thursday and running through Sunday of next week. I am not going to be an exhibitor but some of my charts are offered on there. The Fabric Contessa is one of those shops that have my charts so be sure to check her out.

Click here for more information on the show itself and to sign up.

http://needleshowretail.com/

I'll post another picture tomorrow of the other Little
Candle Mat released this week.
Don't forget the new weekly drawing starts tomorrow
so check back to see what's offered. I'll post this week's
winner tomorrow also.

No comments:

Post a Comment