Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Morning Coffee

Well, it's 1:30 in the morning ~again and I'm still up drinking coffee. Seems I always have so much to do and I never quite catch up. Is there such a thing as catching up? I don't know.

Next week is Quilt Market & Festival in Houston and I have so much to do to get ready for it. The cross stitch show in St. Charles, MO was great but I had to leave a day early due to a funeral. Sorry if we missed you there. We had a family tragedy last week but everyone seems to be doing better these days.

I will release 2 more candle mats next week. They should be on the website by the end of next week before I leave for Houston. The Online Needlework Wholesale Show also starts next week. It's a busy time, that's for sure.

The leaves around here are starting to turn colors already. We are having cold and rainy weather, typical of Fall anyway. We'll be raking leaves before you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment