Friday, August 28, 2009

Winners from Week 4

Congratulations to these winners for Week 4 of the Scavenger Hunt
For Cross Stitch:
Tara Johnson from IN was 1st this week
Mary from NC
Monique from IL
Marilyn from WI

For Quilt:
Eileen form TX was 1st this week
Beverly from KS
JoAnn from TX
Linda from AR

If you are listed here, please watch your email for the winning notification. You'll need to send me your mailing address.
Everyone who played all 4 weeks will get 3 free charts or patterns. I've decided to let you choose your own charts or patterns that you want to get free. If you played all 4 weeks, you can email me with your choices, along with your name and mailing address. We have a running list of everyone who played in each Scavenger Hunt each week. I am sending an email to everyone who entered all 4 weeks.
We had over 300 ladies participate in all. There were just too many that played all 4 weeks to list here. I want to thank everyone for playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment