Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Wee Hours of the Night

It's 1:00 a.m. and I just finished another cup of coffee. I'm still going through emails from everyone who entered the Scavenger Hunts today for Week 2. We've had a wonderful response and lots of nice comments. Thanks everyone!

I just successfully finished design #10 from my new cross stitch series. I will debut most of them at the Fall Needlework Market in St. Charles in September. I will save a couple of the designs for the Fall Online Needlework Show. It's going to be a busy month as I have Houston Quilt Market coming up in October also.

Oh, I just realized that it's passed midnight and today is my birthday. Wow, another year older, hopefully another year wiser! Seems the older I get, the later I stay up. I guess this grandma better hit the sack. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment